Dr Ariane Lebuis
Graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry of the University of Montreal with a dean’s mention of honor in 2009, Dr. Lebuis subsequently completed a certificate at the Montreal Jewish General Hospital multidisciplinary residency program.
From 2010 to 2013, she completed the specialty program in orthodontics and a Master in Dental Sciences at the University of Montreal. Her master focused on dental and skeletal malocclusions associated with scaphocephaly (a craniofacial anomaly). Her project won the Joseph E. Johnson Award at the American Association of Orthodontists Annual Meeting in May 2013.
- Member of the Quebec Association of Orthodontists (QAO)
- Member of the Canadian Association of Orthodontists (CAO-ACO)
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- Member of the Northeastern Society of Orthodontists (NESO)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Canada (FRCD(C))
- Member of the Ordre des Dentistes du Québec (ODQ)
Graduated from the Carole Guertin School of Dental Secretariat, Anne-Marie Phaneuf works as a secretary and dental assistant at Beaumont orthodontic clinic since november 2013.
Having worked in restaurant business during 22 years, she has a vast experience in customer service and management. She worked in British Columbia for 5 years, perfecting her english skills. At the beginning of her career, she worked as a secretary and dental assistant in a general dentist clinic in Laval.