Dr Ariane Lebuis
Dr. Lebuis graduated with honours from the Faculty of Dentistry of the University of Montreal in 2009 and completed further dental studies at Montreal’s Jewish General Hospital, earning a certificate from its multidisciplinary residency program.
From 2010 to 2013, she completed the specialty program in orthodontics and a Master of Dental Sciences at the University of Montreal. Her master’s focused on dental and skeletal malocclusions associated with scaphocephaly (a craniofacial anomaly). Her project earned her the 2013 Joseph E. Johnson Award from the American Association of Orthodontists.
- Member of the Quebec Association of Orthodontists (QAO)
- Member of the Canadian Association of Orthodontists (CAO-ACO)
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- Member of the Northeastern Society of Orthodontists (NESO)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Canada (FRCD(C))
- Member of the Ordre des Dentistes du Québec (ODQ)
Anne-Marie has been working as both a secretary and dental assistant at the Beaumont Orthodontic Clinic since November 2013.
She received her training as a dental secretary at the Institut Carole Guertin and came to our clinic after working as a secretary and dental assistant at a Laval dental clinic.
She honed her experience in customer service and management from her 22 years in the restaurant industry, and her fluency in English thanks to having lived for five years in British Columbia.